Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hi from NYC!

Just a 3 hour stop for now before I head to upstate NY and Montreal. I'll swing by for a true whirlwind visit on the way back. I feel like I'm soaking up some hip history in Times Square!

*****
Hey did this thing upload a few days ago? Anyway if not it's been super fun to check a few things (Central Park, Chinatown, lots of food) off the bu key list. Two action packed days of walking everywhere and one morning left before it's off to Boston. Too short a trip for a big beautiful city!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, you were right the slogan "Je me souviendrai des fusions forcées" does appear to be meant to undermine the government that forced five cities amalgamation with Gatineau. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylmer,_Quebec

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZOMG that is a cool shot of Brave behind you! ^O^

    I am so looking forward to that. Huh, her pose and yours seem to compliment each other.

    ReplyDelete