Thursday, June 2, 2011

Motto for the Day..week...month

<3 honey badgers
This ought to have been my motto last week, actually, but I think it will apply for the whole summer.  And I don't mean that I oughtn't give a sh...er..I aspire to be like a honey badger because honey badgers don't sweat the small things in life!   Even when things are really tough, like being poisoned by a cobra...honey badger just takes a nap and gets back to work.  I can get behind that philosophy.

It's really easy for me to feel overwhelmed when I think too hard about everything. Busy season (weddings, bachelorette/bridal parties, more weddings) just started and the rest of the time will be filled with packing, picking out linoleum for the new place and the logistics of moving.  I start stressing when I think too far ahead about all the work I want to do on the house; as the mighty Wei-Ling said "The future is then.  Now is...now."  Better to just think about the now; everything will work itself out! 

Update about the goals board, I'm not bad at getting the goals done.  However, I turned out to be too much a cheapskate (am I'm now really poor) to get the prizes!  So I'll have to adjust with some non-monetary types of prizes for myself. :)

Upcoming blogs: can't wait to process some of of Jen and Paul's engagement photos to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment