Thursday, May 13, 2010

Palo Alto Caltrain Station


Palo Alto Caltrain Station, originally uploaded by dorisaurus.
I think it is interesting to note that on my first day riding Caltrain, I witnessed a fatality on the tracks. Like, the clean up crew and CSI type people and a leg..I think...and organs...and things. It's true what they say about a car wreck, you just can't look away no matter how grossed out you may be! And since this happens about once a month, the rest of May should be smooth sailing, right?

That aside, I'm enjoying the new commute method two weeks into it. I calculated that it's saving me 190 miles of driving a week! Holy crap, that is a lot of miles.

Third note, this photo combines my love of two things - train station interiors and fun iPhone photography apps. choo choo!

No comments:

Post a Comment