Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Honey Badgers just KILL their problems....hmmm...

For good times, honey badgers make it Suntory time.
Everyone needs more honey badger!  Mine (can I pick honey badger as my spirit animal?) always seems so cheerful and sunny.

It has been that kind of week...er....month.  There's all the fun parts of Halloween and house and outside life, but work life has been a little on the bad side.  Insomnia and bad dreams kind of bad with optional heart palpitations when the boss texts and calls me while I'm out of the office.  And I'm not the only one!  I weirdly felt a lot better when someone else at the office said she felt the same way.


So while I'm slowly and surely becoming an alcoholic in terms of frequency of drinking if not quantity, I guess I should try to remember to chill.  That is, chill after savagely tearing apart any metaphorical cobras in my way.  

**Oh no!  I just scrolled through old entries and the last stressed out honey badger one is only 4 entries down! :(  Better do something about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment