Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Coffee. Colorful. Hot.


Wed, 24 Feb, originally uploaded by dorisaurus.
Two posts in one day? Un-possible! That's what happens when lazy blogging is made even easier by being able upload things straight from my iphone and blogging straight from flickr without having to cut and paste links and resizing.

If it was a secret before, it's not now that I'm highly attracted to colorful glowing things. Wave them front of me and I'm like ooooh, shiny. This coffee dispenser was recently put into the building across the way as a way of apologizing for the closure of the coffee kiosk outside our building since last summer. Poor substitute, but I'm highly amused by the futuristic lights/shiny/steam as if my coffee is being beamed in from a faraway (and mediocre) cafe.

Yes, I am easily amused. :D

1 comment: